Skip to main content

Fix It Request

Welcome to the HDH "Fix It!" Maintenance and Custodial Request form. We are here to help you with standard maintenance and custodial issues.

In case of emergency call 858.534.2600. Here are some examples of what would be deemed an "emergency":

  • a clogged toilet/drain
  • uncontrollable leak
  • a lock problem

or anything that you feel is a hazard to your safety. When calling, please be prepared to give the college name, building name/number, suite/apartment number, and your telephone number.

Pest control concerns?

Please Submit a Fix It Request to address your concerns.

WiFi and Internet Issues

Undergraduate Housing

For assistance with WiFi and Internet issues, students in undergraduate housing areas should contact ResNet or open a SNOW ticket.

Graduate Housing

For WiFi issues in Grad and Family housing, please contact Spectrum.

If you have additional questions, please contact your leasing office at (858) 246-2222.

Your satisfaction is important to us—we strive to provide the very best customer service! Please click the link below to reach our 'Fix It!' Maintenance Request form and someone will respond ASAP!

Continue to Fix It Request Form